Looking to signup for AWM(Need Mentor)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
I will signup under your referral link if you help me out! I will chose the person who I think has the most/best experience! Anyone interested!?
 

Swent

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 14, 2013
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
My link is http://www.adworkmedia.com/affiliate-publisher.php?ref=13688

I've been a member of AWM since December 2012; while I will not provide you with my niches, I can give you help with any kind of niche which YOU choose, whether this be gaming, groceries, recipes, health, TV or whatever; as I have dabbled in quite a few niches myself.

Last month, I earned $3159.16, working 45 minutes a day on CPA.
vAXQZvN.png
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
Swent said:
My link is /affiliate-publisher.php?ref=13688

I've been a member of AWM since December 2012; while I will not provide you with my niches, I can give you help with any kind of niche which YOU choose, whether this be gaming, groceries, recipes, health, TV or whatever; as I have dabbled in quite a few niches myself.

Last month, I earned $3159.16, working 45 minutes a day on CPA.
/vAXQZvN.png
Alright I like this but I am going to see if anyone else is interested
 

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
You can sign under mine, I can help you with SEO
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
sumusiko said:
You can sign under mine, I can help you with SEO

I'm not into SEO and making websites/blogs.. and I have no idea how much you have earned.
 

doodoo

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 15, 2013
Messages
1,764
Reaction score
0
Swent said:
My link is /affiliate-publisher.php?ref=13688

I've been a member of AWM since December 2012; while I will not provide you with my niches, I can give you help with any kind of niche which YOU choose, whether this be gaming, groceries, recipes, health, TV or whatever; as I have dabbled in quite a few niches myself.

Last month, I earned $3159.16, working 45 minutes a day on CPA.
/vAXQZvN.png
Sorry for offtopic but a 57%CR in 50clicks seems suspicious.
 

Hubert115

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
October 4, 2013
Messages
332
Reaction score
0
So anyone else want to tutor me so you can help me earn? My success=More money for you ;)
 
Top Bottom