Looking for PPD network...

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bios

Well-known member
Joined
June 30, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
Hey! I looking for good ppd network who accept fake files and payments via neteller or moneybookers :)

FileFire is good for me, but they are very sloooow.
 

KarmaPolice

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 20, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
bios said:
Hey! I looking for good ppd network who accept fake files and payments via neteller or moneybookers :)

FileFire is good for me, but they are very sloooow.

Check your PM's
 

99Installs

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
I recommend you DreamCash. They accept fake files and you can choose what offers to appear on each mirror.

If you will choose Payonner like payment method you will be paid very soon (1st of the month) and you will have your money in hand after ~ 20 minutes.
 

bios

Well-known member
Joined
June 30, 2013
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
Poland
ktalyn said:
I recommend you DreamCash. They accept fake files and you can choose what offers to appear on each mirror.

If you will choose Payonner like payment method you will be paid very soon (1st of the month) and you will have your money in hand after ~ 20 minutes.

Ok, but im from Poland and i need to pay additional fee :( I think :P
 

99Installs

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
bios said:
ktalyn said:
I recommend you DreamCash. They accept fake files and you can choose what offers to appear on each mirror.

If you will choose Payonner like payment method you will be paid very soon (1st of the month) and you will have your money in hand after ~ 20 minutes.

Ok, but im from Poland and i need to pay additional fee :( I think :P

I don't think...we all pay the same fees.
 
Top Bottom