Looking for a mentor [AWM]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

latex_op

Reaction score
Hey to all
I am looking for a mentor on AWM. I need some help to get started and earn a little bit. Who help me out and makes me some money I will give him 50% of all money I get in the 1st week. I already have a account so I cant sign up under a refferal link, sorry.

;)

Brokep

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You don't need a "Mentor",neither do I think anyone will help you.
People on here are trying to make money themselves. If a "Mentor" is a person that is giving you niches you will never find someone. Just follow the guides that are on here. You should start with youtube.

If you need extra guides and cool methods buy Vip, it is cheap and worth it.

latex_op

Reaction score
Remi said:
You don't need a "Mentor",neither do I think anyone will help you.
People on here are trying to make money themselves. If a "Mentor" is a person that is giving you niches you will never find someone. Just follow the guides that are on here. You should start with youtube.

If you need extra guides and cool methods buy Vip, it is cheap and worth it.

I figured that myself but I was thinking maybe someone is kind enough to help me. I am trying to do things myself but I am not doing well. But I wont give up I will try and make some money.

;)

Brokep

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you got any question or need some help pm me. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions.

Top Bottom