Long term autopiloting with multi niche sites ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

leerbusiness

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys I just want to know if anyone's got any tips on how to auto pilot multi niche sites which are for long term auto pilot ? School's about to start soon I was wondering if there's way to make long term auto pilot sites where the videos don't come down easily and you can keep a consistent traffic coming maybe just 1 or 2 download a day but with lots with niche you can get $100 - $200 per month auto pilot ?

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Earning money on autopilot is not hard at all. You just have to work your ass off building your empire of websites/videos.
Once you have hundreds of them, the money will start rolling in by itself.

leerbusiness

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I am trying to do man; but in your experience how many websites / videos do you need and how do you rank a website ? Can you give me some guide or somewhere I can read ?

sharehare

Reaction score
How to build a quality long term income stream from autopilot.

1. Buy webhosting/domain
2. Find a niche
3. Create a design without breaking any copyright laws (including no trademark in domain). This is so they can't take down your site or domain.
4. Get quality ranking services for long term ranking
5. Repeat

Bladhark

Reaction score
sharehare said:
How to build a quality long term income stream from autopilot.

1. Buy webhosting/domain
2. Find a niche
3. Create a design without breaking any copyright laws (including no trademark in domain). This is so they can't take down your site or domain.
4. Learn SEO yourself <====
5. Repeat

leerbusiness

Reaction score
Thanks, I knew that already :D but any tips on sustaining videos so they last longer ?

Top Bottom