Long Tail Pro + Platinum - Keyword Research Tool

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

A7-strohhut

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ltplogo.png

[video=vimeo]

[align=center]
f584.jpg

Haha look at this: http://www.blackhatspot.com/Thread-GET-Long-tail-pro-Platinum-Version-2-4-2?pid=142622#pid142622

Salespage: Click here

Virustotal: Click here to see the scan

UPDATED

I didnt crack it!! All credits go to DarknessCoder [UPDATED/2.4 Version/working]
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

the versions below doesnt work anymore
Download (2.1.2):
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

NEW UPDATE AVAILABLE

Download (2.1.6):

Password:

Info: This is the version 2.1.2, the program will ask you to update, if you update the crack isn't working anymore;)

1.) You need Adobe Air ( http://get.adobe.com/air/ )
2.) Install
3.) Copy Crack into the installtion-folder of Long Tail Pro

hned.jpg

nbpp.jpg

Regards strohhut
Nulled by Taur

Stewmath

Reaction score
does this work correctly? When theres an update then usually because there fixing something that no longer works within the program, for example when google got rid of the keyword tool and its not the keyword planner.

A7-strohhut

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Stewmath said:
does this work correctly? When theres an update then usually because there fixing something that no longer works within the program, for example when google got rid of the keyword tool and its not the keyword planner.

No I don't think so. They're making updates to prevent the usage of cracked versions like the one I've posted.. I'll look for the updated and cracked version, but with this version (2.1.2) is also everything OK!

Regards strohhut

Stewmath

Reaction score
strohhut said:
Stewmath said:

No I don't think so. They're making updates to prevent the usage of cracked versions like the one I've posted.. I'll look for the updated and cracked version, but with this version (2.1.2) is also everything OK!

Regards strohhut

ok cool :) nice one

Top Bottom