Lol

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

molabee

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Basically, I was just sitting doing nothing since few months and all my niches died.:sleep::cry: Just a week ago I thought of starting again and uploaded 2 niches but 1 got deleted and I just went lazy again and only boosted like 1000 views and few likes and on the video and just on May 31 I said to myself that I will start working once again if I get lead. I was pessimistic that even 1 lead could take months since the video was gone from the rankings from page 12 since the first day of the upload. But today I just lol'd that fate's on my side and just wants me to earn lots. I just got a lead from the niche which is not even in the ranking and not even properly boosted and nothing whatsoever and has 130,000+ videos.

FXY6zez.png

Well I'll be starting to work from next week since I have a class project to complete and I'll have only 1-2 hrs daily to work since my Oct/Nov exams are coming and I'm a game+anime/manga addict. :money:

Well this is what I had to say and good luck to you all and earn lots :wink:and don't get angry if i leave you behind in earnings. :tongue:

Ignore

Reaction score
Let's hope you'll make more money again. Don't become lazy AGAIN :D
Yesterday I got the most clicks ever in 1 day. Like 30 :p

I can't wait until my finals are over to work on cpa :)

molabee

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Let's hope you'll make more money again. Don't become lazy AGAIN :D
Yesterday I got the most clicks ever in 1 day. Like 30 :p

I can't wait until my finals are over to work on cpa :)

Thanks and I don't want to be lazy again (I hope so) and gl to you too.

Top Bottom