LOL WHAT 150.00 CR RATE?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SkullHacker

Reaction score
1e3dff052f384d8ac716cd1c7ce86d01.png

This is the first time it is happening, weird, really.

UPDATE ::

913eb07ed5bf000429108d8bc3468ae4.png

Turns out the same moron completed 3 surveys. Cause when I checked the IP it was completed through it were the same for 3 surveys!

pepeneo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
: P
Yesterday I had over 70% conversion rate for one niche I had 1 click and 5 downloads which had 500% conversion rate
In my opinion this is because your h ack is so well made that some people simply refuse that its not working and they think that they made something wrong so they download again and again

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
That means that you had a double download from 1 visitor.
Let's say you got 10 clicks and 20 downloads, that means that (on average) 1 visitor your product downloaded 2 times.
This will be seen as 200% CR.
When you got 10 clicks and 15 downloads, that will be seen as 150% CR.
Whatever you do, make sure you keep the CR that high haha! :)

jenat

Reaction score
It is because survey didn't unlock after completion and he did another .That is a pain in ass for them .

Alienware

Reaction score
jenat said:
It is because survey didn't unlock after completion and he did another .That is a pain in ass for them .
Agreed :smile:
Most of the times its because survey didn't unlock after completion and he did another.
And sometimes its because they think the file isn't downloaded properly or some similar reasons :wink:
BTW! Well Done OP :smile:

Diem

Reaction score
Nothing special , dont forget to tick two leads before unlock :) Double PINs are best.

Top Bottom