Lol this needs to change

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I honestly suck at making money lol. No worries im not getting discouraged something will come along :).
m8YGRi9.png

God

Reaction score
orionn said:
You need to work hard.

Yes I know I really stepped it up today. My main problem getting any form of traffic.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
God said:
I honestly suck at making money lol. No worries im not getting discouraged something will come along :).
m8YGRi9.png

OMG I KNOW THAT PICTURE. It's the same when I open AWM :DDD

molabee

Reaction score
You need to start working. Are you using youtube?

God

Reaction score
molabee said:
You need to start working. Are you using youtube?

Yes, im using Youtube working on ranking my videos.

zexo

Reaction score
Don't fucking wait for something to come along. Go after it instead of waiting for miracles to happen!

God

Reaction score
Հ∊xσ said:
Don't fucking wait for something to come along. Go after it instead of waiting for miracles to happen!

Im working on it now boosting the views and trying to find a cheap site to buy some views.

zexo

Reaction score
God said:
Հ∊xσ said:

Im working on it now boosting the views and trying to find a cheap site to buy some views.

Use free services. Don't buy them. A waste of money and not required to rank a video. Sure, gives a little credibility and a small boost in rankings. Essentially, views don't matter.

Don't bother wasting your money. Look up the threads I made and read some of them. I've posted quite a few WSO's about youtube. All of them have great useful info that I myself use as well.

Top Bottom