Little help gaining views without buying - Justin :)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

FlamesEliteYT

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just asking on how I can get views w out buying them. I tried enhanceviews but their system is outdated and no longer works with Youtube. I need some suggestions on what youtube view booster I should use. Vagex? Addmefast? What's the best? Please tell me. Thanks in advance - Justin

FlexeCash

Reaction score
AddMeFast for likes
Vagex for Views
EnhanceViews for Comments and Views

There is nothing wrong with EnhanceViews, considering how easy it is to get credits and that there comment/like sytem works pretty well I would say it is a good service, especially for free.

If you need a way of getting alot of EV credits use Sandboxie and run it in several instances, I run about 10 view bots over night and earn easily over 100k credits over night.

FlamesEliteYT

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I tried using enhanceviews but it kept promting me to select a channel and it wouldn't boot up. I tried clicking the Radiobutton but all it did was nothing. D: Already have a few niches setup so I guess ill use Vagex for now :) Thanks for the info. :)

Damn it! Now vagex is closed. Any ideas? I'll try googling free view booster or some shit like that. Hope to see some results, thanks for the info again. :)

Swizzy

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
shareyoutubeviews,gigaviews(free 1k views when you sign up),hitleap,u2bviews,
for enhanced views are you using the plugin or their dedicated powerwatcher?

Top Bottom