linkedin shares website - chance for deindex?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Is there a change that your website might get deindexed if you use too many linkedin shares? Or it doesn't mather because it's not really a backlink.

+ do they help in ranking?

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
I doubt that because you are not in control, well that is what Google will be forced to think anyway.
They wont be able to prove if you force shares or anything, so I would say you would be fine etc...

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
I doubt that because you are not in control, well that is what Google will be forced to think anyway.
They wont be able to prove if you force shares or anything, so I would say you would be fine etc...

Super! Hopefully I get my website ranked with all the likes, +1's and shares :D

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Ignore said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

Super! Hopefully I get my website ranked with all the likes, +1's and shares :D

Wait until some other responses have been made however, because I'm not 1000% on this etc... that was just my view on it.

Top Bottom