Legit Niches - Elaborate Discussion

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello guys! :cool:

I have seen many people are still wondering about what legit niches actually mean. Also, I have received several PMs regarding legit niches. Thus, I have decided to share my knowledge in public with everyone. I will contribute an elaborate discussion on this matter. I hope it will answer most your queries, but if you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Read on to see the discussion. I have arranged it in a FAQ format for easier navigation.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Pierre

Reaction score
Great post, thank you for the effort you put in writing this, actually I wanted from the first time I read about cpa to go for legit niches, I'm currently trying a fake one just to see how they do.
Basically to find legit niches we should look for solutions to people's problems, problems that we encounter everyday.

Peatrex

Reaction score
This is really a HQ Thread, Thanks Eion for the great share of informations

Mr White

Reaction score
I have recently been taken away from my "fake niche shell" and I am ranking a niche that I think will do well.
The amount of videos I see on vagex and enhanceviews when I leave it running that are all beta keys and hacks makes me laugh.

I will add this:
Fake niches, will only get you so far because you will spend more time battling to stay at the top then actually building your niches and earnings.

staffer

Reaction score
Awesome bro... it gave me a couple of ideas

Eion

Reaction score
NUMB3R44 said:
I have recently been taken away from my "fake niche shell" and I am ranking a niche that I think will do well.
The amount of videos I see on vagex and enhanceviews when I leave it running that are all beta keys and hacks makes me laugh.

I will add this:
Fake niches, will only get you so far because you will spend more time battling to stay at the top then actually building your niches and earnings.

As I have said, it is hard for most people to think outside the box, i.e. "fake niche shell". :tongue:

I know some people who believes that CPA market is based on fake promotions. They simply can't think anything innovative. :tongue:

However, it's not their fault. The networks never really enforced them to stop promoting fake stuff, and actually endorsed them indirectly. So, they got habituated with it.

Mr White

Reaction score
Eion said:
NUMB3R44 said:

I will add this:

As I have said, it is hard for most people to think outside the box, i.e. "fake niche shell". :tongue:

I know some people who believes that CPA market is based on fake promotions. They simply can't think anything innovative. :tongue:

However, it's not their fault. The networks never really enforced them to stop promoting fake stuff, and actually endorsed them indirectly. So, they got habituated with it.

This is why the top earners are so far ahead. They are laughing at everyone using game hacks whilst they go elsewhere.

Top Bottom