Lawl Just Lawl

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Maplestory

Banned
Banned
Joined
June 18, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Lol today My dad was using my computer and He saw Pictures of People Money on the Forum and He Just started Doing PPD Xd. He didnt tell me till I found out on his phone he was searching videos up on how to Start to do PPD Xd
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
Maplestory said:
Lol today My dad was using my computer and He saw Pictures of People Money on the Forum and He Just started Doing PPD Xd. He didnt tell me till I found out on his phone he was searching videos up on how to Start to do PPD Xd
Lmao I mean hey its a business for everyone that would be awesome if your dad got into it also. I guess now it will be easier to ask him to fund some of your PPD investments :).
 

Maplestory

Banned
Banned
Joined
June 18, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
God said:
Maplestory said:
Lol today My dad was using my computer and He saw Pictures of People Money on the Forum and He Just started Doing PPD Xd. He didnt tell me till I found out on his phone he was searching videos up on how to Start to do PPD Xd
Lmao I mean hey its a business for everyone that would be awesome if your dad got into it also. I guess now it will be easier to ask him to fund some of your PPD investments :).
Thats so true But i my Self Want to Earn My self
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
Won't be funny if he outranks you and out $$ you!!
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
NUMB3R44 said:
Won't be funny if he outranks you and out $$ you!!

Not for him atleast lol, I personally would see that as hilarious lol.
 

Mr White

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
2,038
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Location
UK
God said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Won't be funny if he outranks you and out $$ you!!

Not for him atleast lol, I personally would see that as hilarious lol.

Will keep an eye out for a thread "My fucking dad outranks my xbox generator" lolololol
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
HAHA must of been an awkward conversation, but anyway thats cool have a nice friendly competition with your dad who can earn the most. :)
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
NUMB3R44 said:
God said:
NUMB3R44 said:
Won't be funny if he outranks you and out $$ you!!

Not for him atleast lol, I personally would see that as hilarious lol.

Will keep an eye out for a thread "My fucking dad outranks my xbox generator" lolololol

Lol I would literally burst into laughter. Then I would refer everyone back to this thread.
 

God

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 18, 2013
Messages
690
Reaction score
0
Maplestory said:
lawl Dude He is my referral if he out ranks me Who cares i make money of him
Thats very true just make sure he sticks with it and how awkward would it be for you if he joined these forums lol?
 
Top Bottom