★Landing Page,Niche Creation Service★[HQ + VOUCHED BY MODS + CHEAP]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
xj75rIr.png


I DON'T WANT TO MAKE MY WORK PUBLIC SO PM ABOUT LANDING PAGES' DESIGN​

More Vouches
Diablo said:
Very friendly user, easy to speak with and good quality work. Thank you for the deal. I'll be back :)
Steve said:
BIG vouch for this user, great and HQ landing pages. Love it!!!!
stefanco123 said:
This guy is great! Cheap, fast answers all my questions! Vouch for this guy!
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
stefanco123 said:
This guy is great! Cheap, fast answers all my questions! Vouch for this guy!

Thanks man, I think I will deliver the 2nd part of your order today!
 

klaatu97

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 14, 2013
Messages
1,680
Reaction score
0

APXX

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
klaatu97 said:
Skouti said:
/xj75rIr.png​

Multi-Niche Demo #1
Multi Niche Demo #2​


Previews for landing pages and hacks will be added by tomorrow I am now too lazy and sleepy to add them
Hey. The second theme is a simple theme from " /2013/blogger-template-robotic-notes/ ".
I think that it isn't correct to sell a free xml.

That's lol man :shock:

These themes already on a blogger template sites.
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
klaatu97 said:
Skouti said:
/xj75rIr.png​

Multi-Niche Demo #1
Multi Niche Demo #2​


Previews for landing pages and hacks will be added by tomorrow I am now too lazy and sleepy to add them
Hey. The second theme is a simple theme from " /2013/blogger-template-robotic-notes/ ".
I think that it isn't correct to sell a free xml.
1st of all this is a demo, 2nd I modify free scripts according to users liking who are not able to do them theirselves, I never said I will create a website from scrath. and who creates a website from scratch just for 10$?

I am not selling the FREE XML, I selling the service to re-design and add whatever the customer wants me to.
 

APXX

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Skouti said:
klaatu97 said:
Skouti said:
/xj75rIr.png​

Multi-Niche Demo #1
Multi Niche Demo #2​


Previews for landing pages and hacks will be added by tomorrow I am now too lazy and sleepy to add them
Hey. The second theme is a simple theme from " /2013/blogger-template-robotic-notes/ ".
I think that it isn't correct to sell a free xml.
1st of all this is a demo, 2nd I modify free scripts according to users liking who are not able to do them theirselves, I never said I will create a website from scrath. and who creates a website from scratch just for 10$?

I am not selling the FREE XML, I selling the service to re-design and add whatever the customer wants me to.

Who will buy a free template for 10$ if you redesign a logo and add some picture?
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
APXX said:
Skouti said:
klaatu97 said:
Skouti said:
/xj75rIr.png​

Multi-Niche Demo #1
Multi Niche Demo #2​


Previews for landing pages and hacks will be added by tomorrow I am now too lazy and sleepy to add them
Hey. The second theme is a simple theme from " /2013/blogger-template-robotic-notes/ ".
I think that it isn't correct to sell a free xml.
1st of all this is a demo, 2nd I modify free scripts according to users liking who are not able to do them theirselves, I never said I will create a website from scrath. and who creates a website from scratch just for 10$?

I am not selling the FREE XML, I selling the service to re-design and add whatever the customer wants me to.

Who will buy a free template for 10$ if you redesign a logo and add some picture?

first of all stop thrashing the thread. Also I think if you could open your eyes and see what the demos include you wouldn't ask these question.I know you have a similar thread but by trying to kill competetion like that is just a scumbag move.

Not everyone has the ability or the time to create something so they might outsource their work and trust me I sold lots of "mutliniche sites" on my old thread

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-★Mu...-Vouched-Live-Previews-Cheapest-on-The-Forums

EDIT: Also before approving my thread reviewed everything I told him I modify scripts for people and he said that's fine so haters get out of my thread just because you have a similar one and you want to sell more by thrasing mine.

If this was disallowed the thread wouldn't be here on the first place so you won't win something by trying argue
 

Skouti

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
578
Reaction score
1
Humble said:
Please relax guys.
Good luck with your sales.

Thank you man :) and let these guys cry because they see the competition against them is growing :)
 
Top Bottom