Kudani Content Marketing Software Platform

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DeFactos

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Sales Page:
http://jv.kudani.com/

Found it on other site.

A great investigation too,l content spinner and etc. I really enjoy using it although I got it few hours ago. Gives a lot of insight in competition.

Please post your reviews. :D
Download:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

DeFactos

Reaction score
bobbyhouston said:
Thanks man. I was just watching a video on this.

This is really interesting as soon as you bumped I got 10 new downloads and no one posted any feedback. GO CPA Elites!

DeFactos

Reaction score
djkrmak02 said:
thanks for sharing software

Sorry didn't see your comment. Seen it just as I was browsing through my old threads. NP I think it is a nice find. :D

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
1. wTF is this?
2. unserious site he still have no money for optimize press but enough money for prices?

summer

Reaction score
Thank you very much for sharing with the forum.

Edit.

PS
I put a fake email address and it worked

More info videos here
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PageOneTraffic?feature=watch

Top Bottom