Krankxl's SEO Helpdesk - Newbies Ask Away!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

nicenike00

Well-known member
Joined
June 25, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
How do you check the backlinks of your competitors? Like a really detailed backlink reports with date discovered and anchor text and stuff. I already tried MOZ and Ahrefs but they are too expensive. And MOZ sometimes is not up to date. Do you use either of them? What would you recommend us to use? Thanks.
 

Paradoxium

Well-known member
Joined
July 12, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
If you promote your domain on like hitleaps, will it also promote your sub domain or do you need to promote that as well?

And

How long should a YT video be visited to count as a retention view?
Thanks!
 

R-evolution

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 22, 2013
Messages
396
Reaction score
0
nicenike00 said:
How do you check the backlinks of your competitors? Like a really detailed backlink reports with date discovered and anchor text and stuff. I already tried MOZ and Ahrefs but they are too expensive. And MOZ sometimes is not up to date. Do you use either of them? What would you recommend us to use? Thanks.

I'm also inteested in this. Before I used scrapebox addon but now they changed with v2 and it's not working like before...
 

krankxl

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 25, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Mesina said:
Krankxl,

Thanks for the very detailed response to my questions earlier.

I'd like to know how long will it take for a blogger website to rank on Google page 1 if the necessary SEO interventions are done. Sometimes, when I upload a niche video it goes to Google page 1 without even having to go through SEO process.

If its alright with you I'd like to know exactly what I should do to rank a simple blogger website (or a .com/.net) to Google page 1.

Regards,
Mesina


The time needed really depends on the competitiveness of the niche.

To rank a website on the first page, you will need a DIVERSITY of backlinks. It is a common misconception that LQ links will drop you rankings but that is just a myth.

You will need diversity in your link building, low PR links, High PR links, Nofollow links, Dofollow links, Blog Comments, Forum Profiles and so on...


nicenike00 said:
How do you check the backlinks of your competitors? Like a really detailed backlink reports with date discovered and anchor text and stuff. I already tried MOZ and Ahrefs but they are too expensive. And MOZ sometimes is not up to date. Do you use either of them? What would you recommend us to use? Thanks.

I personally use ahrefs because I really dont care where my competitors links come from, only how many they have.


Paradoxium said:
If you promote your domain on like hitleaps, will it also promote your sub domain or do you need to promote that as well?

And

How long should a YT video be visited to count as a retention view?
Thanks!

You will need to promote your subdomain separately I believe.

I believe 95% or above retention
 

Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 22, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I will make a niche soon enough!

It's unsaturated, and on Youtube it has all of those like Gameplay videos.

but on google, i see the original company on top! but no CPA Competitors
And other site's are forums with the related niche posts in it.

it has 165,000+ Exact Monthly Searches from France.

And Will i be able to rank it on google ??? I mean can i be the first ?

Sorry, its a noob question
 

krankxl

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 25, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ said:
I will make a niche soon enough!

It's unsaturated, and on Youtube it has all of those like Gameplay videos.

but on google, i see the original company on top! but no CPA Competitors
And other site's are forums with the related niche posts in it.

it has 165,000+ Exact Monthly Searches from France.

And Will i be able to rank it on google ??? I mean can i be the first ?

Sorry, its a noob question


Go for it, you have nothing to lose.

But if there are not CPA sites on the first page it doesnt necessarily mean that there is no competition, keep that in mind.
 

Aɪʀʙᴏʀɴᴇ

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 22, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
I checked untill the 10th page, there's no CPA Traffic.

And can u give me a link to a recommended SERVICE ???
 
Top Bottom