Keyword Tools

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SoCoX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Since I didn't saw any specific thread for this I decided to create this one.

I don't know if this is an issue or it is just me being to dumb to use googles and youtubes keyword tool properly but when I enter for example keywords for a more than popular game like subway surfers e.g "subway surfer cheats" I dont even get any certain amount of monthly searches from youtubes keywords tool, it always says "Not enough data".

Regarding Adwords' Keyword tool I just get about 2,5k monthly searches on that example keyword I mentioned above. I unticked broad and got results by ticking "exact".

So my question is do those keywords really have that low amount of searches or am I doing something wrong?

GunZ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You are not doing it wrong, the youtube keyword tool is not good enough. You can get much better tool on cheap price.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
They have --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- on here. Just search for it, it's pretty good.

Top Bottom