Keyword Research

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DNS

Reaction score
Simple question: How do you keyword research these days? I used the keyword tool from google before, but removed it.

I have been checking keywords just by searching them in YT / google since (see if they have alot of competition, etc) but that sucks sometimes, can't decide which keyword is easier to rank / will get more traffic, etc.

Please share your way to find out good kw's!

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You could use Google Keyword Planner or --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

Dmo

Reaction score
I would just suggest to use keyword planner, --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is alot more advanced than what you need if your just doing some simple youtube fake niche.

Top Bottom