KarmaPolice checking IN

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

KarmaPolice

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys,

name is KarmaPolice and maybe some of you might know me from other forums. For those of you who dont, well I own a GPT and wanted to start on a PPD Journey. I just started two days ago, tried to be serious about, and well got one lead :p. Well I already upgraded because the content here is amazing, and I know it will help me in my journey. I started this journey because this summer as I applied for an internship, I was not able to land the gig. Long story short, I am college SO. and a Jr. got the gig even though I had better qualifications. Therefore I started this journey. In order to build some income during the summer, and leave them to semi auto pilot during the semester. So this means I would have to work very hard during my summer, which I am willing. If anyone wants to chat, or lend me a hand that would be greatly appreciated.

BOOBA

Reaction score
Welcome here ! Good luck ; D

Xzyl

Reaction score
^ What he said xD

Welcome to CPAElites, BEST FORUM EVAH!

KarmaPolice

Reaction score
DutchPride said:
Welcome KarmaPolice, Enjoy your stay here.
And if you ever need help, Feel free to PM me.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and once I gain the ability ill make sure to drop a PM.

Top Bottom