Just though I would share my stats from AWM

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

inflameous

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Some of my earnings, today is actually the best day of earnings, and it's still not over I hope I can get past 300$ till tomorrow.
aO6eLe6.png


A small update:

7ia5BEj.png
 

inflameous

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
uwotm8 said:
Thanks for motivation mate, your CR and EPC is awsuuuuuum.
Yeah, I was working on improving it so much ...
 

Sibil

Well-known member
Joined
June 25, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
This is Sibil, your next student! You should really add me on Skype or Santa won't come to you this year!
 

inflameous

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Sibil said:
This is Sibil, your next student! You should really add me on Skype or Santa won't come to you this year!
Sorry but I did my own researches and I actually think Santa doesn't exist, I know a lot of you kids are disappointed but that's the truth so deal with it.
 

DutchPride

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
5,416
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands.
Website
www.cpaelites.com
That's awesome. Currently enjoying the nice weather. And didn't have allot of motivation to make new niches, as my old ones are dying.
But this gives me motivation!
 

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Joined
March 20, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
72
DutchPride said:
That's awesome. Currently enjoying the nice weather. And didn't have allot of motivation to make new niches, as my old ones are dying.
But this gives me motivation!

Tip - PS4 Jailbreak = big up and coming :money:
 

inflameous

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
DutchPride said:
That's awesome. Currently enjoying the nice weather. And didn't have allot of motivation to make new niches, as my old ones are dying.
But this gives me motivation!

Tip - PS4 Jailbreak = big up and coming :money:
Why share it here :((. Ugh.. we have like a VIP section at least :P
 

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Joined
March 20, 2013
Messages
0
Reaction score
72
inflameous said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
DutchPride said:
That's awesome. Currently enjoying the nice weather. And didn't have allot of motivation to make new niches, as my old ones are dying.
But this gives me motivation!

Tip - PS4 Jailbreak = big up and coming :money:
Why share it here :((. Ugh.. we have like a VIP section at least :P

Because it's not all about the VIP section? we should help ALL members not just VIP. That would create a very LQ forum if that were the case.
 
Top Bottom