Just bought Samsung Galaxy S3

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey people, what's up! :)

I just bought samsung galaxy s3 the original one, not the one from dubai (290 Euros) and i wanted to ask you guys to suggest me some cool applications.

I've had HTC WildFire S until now so it kinda sucked, because i didn't had space(memory) to explore (install) applications.

EDIT:
I don't need a very powerful phone, S3 suits my needs perfectly, that's why S3 was my decision. I had money to buy iPhone 5S even, but i just don't like iPhone's, and i didn't buy Samsung Galaxy S4 because the difference between S4 and S3 is very small, and honestly i don't want to spend 500+ euros for a phone.

molabee

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You should have waited for new note to come rather than buying s3 imo. But, s3 is a great phone too. I don't usually carry a cell so I don't know what apps to suggest. Have fun experimenting with apps.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Avoid downloading apps from unknown sites, Because android malwares are spreading rapidly!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
vynilboy said:
greenify, wakelock detector with those two you can seriously improve battery life

Awesome apps! Just checked them and installing them now!

#CPA said:
Avoid downloading apps from unknown sites, Because android malwares are spreading rapidly!

I'm very aware of that :) I'm searching for a good anti-virus now.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sadler said:
As its android, try appdroid to get all the paid apps for free.

I know about appdroid and Blackmart also but as #CPA said, there are a lot of viruses for android spreading, and i doubt they just give them out for free, there must be some catch to it, if it's not with a virus, then it's full with ads, and i don't want to risk my phone getting keylogged or something because i check my earnings from the phone all the time. However, thanks for writing :)

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How do you like it so far? My dad has it and seems to really enjoy it. Also #TeamIPhone

Top Bottom