Just bought CLP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MisterXX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I just bought CLP (Content Locker Pro v2.0). I hope will earn more money with this tool. Does anyone have this?

J@bz

Reaction score
You should have bought mighty content locker! its better!

EDIT: I just bought Mighty Content Locker! I keep forgetting to. :)

CrS

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Intresting, never heard about this but from what I read you did a great choice buying clp.

J@bz

Reaction score
I recommend everyone looking up Mighty Content Locker too if you are considering to buy one of them.

Mighty Content Locker (MCL) is better simply because it does exactly what CLP does but MCL does more! And its 20$ cheaper than CLP if you buy from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

http://www.--- Forum discussions an...all-one-bad-ass-content-locking-software.html

CrS

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
BTW, AdGatemedia have a fully customisable content locker, you can try it, it's free ;)

MisterXX

Reaction score
J@bz said:
I recommend everyone looking up Mighty Content Locker too if you are considering to buy one of them.

Mighty Content Locker (MCL) is better simply because it does exactly what CLP does but MCL does more! And its 20$ cheaper than CLP if you buy from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

/blackhat-seo/misc/537255-mighty-content-locker-your-all-one-bad-ass-content-locking-software.html

You are wrong. MCL is 10$ expensive than CLP. And I bought on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- forum.
Here is link
www.--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.com/blackhat-seo/misc/535533-content-lock-pro-v2-0-triple-your-income-overnight-next-generation-content-locker.html

J@bz

Reaction score
M!st3r XX said:
J@bz said:

/blackhat-seo/misc/537255-mighty-content-locker-your-all-one-bad-ass-content-locking-software.html

You are wrong. MCL is 10$ expensive than CLP. And I bought on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- forum.
Here is link
www.--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.com/blackhat-seo/misc/535533-content-lock-pro-v2-0-triple-your-income-overnight-next-generation-content-locker.html

ah yes it is...i did not notice that but anyways MCL still has much more features. :)

qwertz

Reaction score
Mighty Conetent Locker is shit... I wouldnt buy this, waste of money.
You should rather donate money to poor people than buying this.

Cpagrip content locker has more features and you don't have to pay extra money to change your content locker theme

Top Bottom