Journey to $50 a day!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Bandit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score

Journey.png

intro.png

This is more or less to just hold my self accountable daily, I've been getting help each and every day with PPD using ShareCash. I work 40 hours a week, so it will be tough but this is definitely my route to financial freedom. I know if I have some sort of medium to go to every day and post what I did, how I did, and maybe get some input I will succeed much better. So each and every day I'm going to hold my self accountable by making like 2-3 quality niches each day, and hopefully raise from where I've started. I also spend a lot of time reading and taking in new information each day. Like I said, this will most likely neither be impressive, nor informative to new people. I've yet to make money in IM in my 4 months of studying it. This $3.96 (at the time I'm posting this) is more than I've made in 4 months of IM. This is just going to be me learning step by step on how to make money down the road. My thread subject reads "Journey to $50 a day!" however the sky is the limit for me!

Thanks.png

Also a big thanks to these guys, had it not been for them I would not be where I am right now! Thanks!
ImagineDreamz, Money, Wizard74.

Jim Rohn said:
“Goals. There's no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There's no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There's no telling what will happen when you act upon them.”
― Jim Rohn, My Philosophy for Successful Living

Stats.png

Total: $9.50

8/18/13: $1.32 Today I set up 5 niches (but they're not all fairly high quality), but two were ripped however. I don't want to make that a habit of doing, so I'm going to try and set up all of my niches by making a quality video or two for each one. Here is where I'm at with that work that I did:
Share_Cash.png

8/19/13: $.99 I also set up 2 niches today (last night mostly). I haven't given it much time, but this is where I'm at for today. Looks like I need to kick it into high gear and begin to put out some more work, this isn't working out too well. Lets see what I can do - hopefully improve tomorrow.
png.png

8/20/13: $1.69 I set up a ton of niches between last night and this morning - I heard there is power in numbers in this business. After all has been said and done, I'm at $1.69 for today. Which is not great...but I guess it's a start.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_20_at_10_46_01_PM.png

8/21/13: $0.00 I didn't do much tonight, or last night. However, I'm a little disatisfied that I didn't get any downloads. I set up a ton of niches in this past week that I thought I'd at least have one. Definitely discouraging, but I picked up VIP and will pick up the pace now.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_21_at_9_45_17_PM.png

8/22/13: $1.47 Getting beyond discouraged, I've been trying a lot of video game niches with very little success. I'm starting to begin to think I need to do some serious niche research, and much like PB3 does, begin to think of them on the top of my head to do some research. Hopefully I can get out of this one day dry spell. Hopefully College won't get in the way too much....
Screen_Shot_2013_08_22_at_7_02_18_PM.png

8/23/13: $.62 I haven't been doing as much as I should be with this, so these past few days have been on auto-pilot. I'm on vacation and won't really have time to go back and make a ton of niches. Also with College it's crazy. However in a week I'll hit the ground hard, until then I have to kind of play it slow.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_23_at_10_45_52_PM.png

8/24/13: $0.00 My residual income from all the work I did seems to have stopped, if I weren't on vacation I'd keep pumping out some niches. I tried to do some work without video and such (because it's so busy/noisy here) but it doesn't seem to have done ANYTHING. I'm going to run some ad's and hopefully tomorrow will be improved...hopefully.
screenieeeee.png

8/25/13: $0.00 The second day in a row without any earnings for today, kind of sucked. Really need to start earning..I'm going to upload some new videos for the niches from before and at least generate a few bucks, this is getting ridiculous. Any tips are still welcome :) I need to find some way to earn some bucks :/ Let me know!
image.png

8/26/13: $0.00 I must be the only person to maintain posting these daily reports of painful $0.00 returns on my hard work and time. However, if I do truly succeed in the future this will provide some incentive to the newbies hopefully to realize that it will not be easy (as many experts make it out to be.) Tonight I'm going to hit it hard with videos and try and at least get a few downloads.
image.png

8/27/13: $0.00 I reuploaded a ton of niches today, however my results today are reflective of my work yesterday. Like I've been saying, I'm on vacation (so I haven't dedicated much at all any time to this, but I will when I get back.) The wifi is very bad, not good for uploading videos at all. I can't wait to get to it fast when I come back. I really should keep these days out, but I want this to be evidence of my struggles!
Screen_Shot_2013_08_27_at_10_04_46_PM.png

8/28/13: $0.00 Have done nearly nothing today or yesterday, like usual. This is all reflective of my earnings, which really sucks. However a 10 day vacation/wedding will always yield these results. I did however set a good game-plan for when I get back. I'm going to do a niche a day, with 5 very HQ videos, and turn some big profit. However until I get back on the 31st I don't have time to do anything.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_28_at_1_03_54_PM.png

8/29/13: $0.00 Today marks the last day of vacation. Tomorrow I spend 12 hours in the car driving home, and then I am home and ready to work. So tomorrow night will mark me setting up a niche, and then from that point on 1-2 niches a day with 4-5 videos each and every night. So the lack of earnings will end tonight, and hopefully you guys will see some awesome real action.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_29_at_11_25_29_PM.png

8/30/13: $0.00 At long last! Vacation is over, which is bittersweet. On one end, I don't want to go back to my 9-5 and college, but on the other hand I want to get back to work. Time to start earning money. Tonight I'm setting up 1-2 niches with 4-5 videos EACH, and this will be a daily routine to get back into it. I probably could have gotten away without updating this thread, but I wanted to make sure I was serious and ready to make this a routine for every day of my life! Here goes! Hopefully tomorrows earnings reflect some hard work from tonight.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_29_at_11_25_29_PM.png

8/31/13: $1.76 I'm BACK baby! Made one download last night after uploading an enormous amount of videos, I expect to get much more throughout the day, and into tomorrow. Also I'm uploading some more videos right now - lets see if I can't double this amount for tomorrow, or even triple it.
Screen_Shot_2013_08_31_at_8_51_37_PM.png

9/01/13: $0.33 Today I did crap for earnings, I didn't get really crap. I've been uploading a lot of niches and it hasn't been paying off. It's time to move on to some more methods and try boosting my videos, I have views drip feeding to a video in a niche I have a feeling will convert. Time to wait and see! Also I'm close to cashing out my $10.00, which will immediately be reinvested into boosting.
Screen_Shot_2013_09_01_at_10_16_02_PM.png

9/02/13: $0.81 My earnings just won't go up how I want them to. At least I'm earning, but it just isn't going up. I passed $10 now, but it really isn't paying for all the time I'm putting into it. But that's okay, time to set up some more niches!
Screen_Shot_2013_09_02_at_11_28_28_PM.png

9/03/13: $0.00 Today really sucked. Didn't earn crap! It sucks to be so busy with work and stuff, and not earn anything after all of my video uploading and stuff! I've uploaded probably close to 30-40 videos in this month, and have earned less than $10. :/ I've been talking to some people hopefully they can help remedy my problems..
Screen_Shot_2013_09_03_at_10_55_52_PM.png

9/04&05/13: $0.00 Also haven't earned crap these past 2 days. I haven't set up any niches, it seems like my other videos on YouTube got deleted though (because normally I'd at least get one download.) I've been researching a lot and networking a TON on these forums with some fellow CPAElites, and learning all that I can. Hopefully soon I can apply it and set up some good niches and rank them effectively finally. Until then I'm taking each day at a time, with college, work, and fitting this in at the end.
Screen_Shot_2013_09_03_at_10_55_52_PM.png

9/06/13: $
9/07/13: $
9/08/13: $
9/09/13: $
9/10/13: $
9/11/13: $
9/12/13: $
9/13/13: $
9/14/13: $
9/15/13: $
9/16/13: $
9/17/13: $
9/18/13: $
9/19/13: $
9/20/13: $
9/21/13: $
9/22/13: $
9/23/13: $
9/24/13: $
9/25/13: $
9/26/13: $
9/27/13: $
9/28/13: $
9/29/13: $
9/30/13: $

Ignore

Reaction score
Try to work smart, not hard. I make hardly 1 niche a week, even less.
Don't rip videos they will get deleted fast and people will notice the same video (if ranked)

Make them HQ :)

Goodluck on your journey!

Bandit

Reaction score
f0rest said:
Good luck with your journey, will follow you.

Thanks man, hope you see some good things!

Ignore said:
Don't rip videos they will get deleted fast and people will notice the same video (if ranked)

Thanks for the tips! Definitely appreciate feedback at this stage! Like I said, I'm done ripping videos (it feels wrong) and like you said I want to make sure I maintain a stable income and don't get every other video flagged. Thanks for the best wishes - lets see what I can do!

๖ۣۜPrototype said:
I wish you good luck on your journey. :grin:

Thank you! I hope I succeed.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
mcgrathcullin said:
f0rest said:
Good luck with your journey, will follow you.

Thanks man, hope you see some good things!

Ignore said:

Thanks for the tips! Definitely appreciate feedback at this stage! Like I said, I'm done ripping videos (it feels wrong) and like you said I want to make sure I maintain a stable income and don't get every other video flagged. Thanks for the best wishes - lets see what I can do!

๖ۣۜPrototype said:
I wish you good luck on your journey. :grin:

Thank you! I hope I succeed.

You're welcome, mate.

Mr White

Reaction score
Looks good, good luck to you. It is good to have an objective to aim for.

HueyFreeman

Reaction score
Good luck man, I have been searching for idea's with at lease 10k searches a month and such that I can work with, hopefully I will reach $50/day soon as well :)

Bandit

Reaction score
Only made $.99 today, totally $3.96 total for ~2 days worth of effort. Lets see if I can kick it into high gear and pick up the pace a little bit, because this just isn't gonna pay for anything! Really need to start to do some research on what is high in demand.

earn.png

Bandit

Reaction score
Well..I'm at $5.65 total for these 4 days or so. A little discouraging as I've set up quite a few niches these few days, but hopefully over time it will just get better. I'm trying something out with a french niche just for fun, but other than that I've just been pumping them out. Not sure what else to do at this point!

PS: I don't do a lot of post updates, but I regularly update the spoiler tags up above with daily cash results and download results. Just so you know - I'm not inactive.

Top Bottom