Journey To $211/day

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
iPFyYP6fLOaLb.png

August Earnings
1st - $8
2nd - $17.61
3rd - $5.96
4th - $7.36
5th - $4.80
6th - $3.50 <------Hosting problems starts (GODADDY SUCKS)
7th - $0.65
8th - $0.00
9th - $2.20 <------Moved to Hostwind late in the day.

10th - $8.35 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Didn't get much done today. For the last two months everything has pretty much been on
autopilot. All i have been doing now is adding likes and comments to my video to maintain
its rank. I should start working on other niches.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th - $4.80---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some orders to complete from my graphics service today so won't be working much
on CPA but hopefully today I can finish making a program for one of my niches (design in
photoshop is already done

UPDATE: Got bad conversion rate today (3%) and did not get to complete the program as
I had to complete the orders and was pretty much out with friends for the rest of the day.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12th - $6.75---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just got two orders that i need to complete today. I'll get started making the program
afterwards.

Update: I have completed making the program today :D

13th - $XX---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not getting good conversions this month. I will need to optimize my offers even more.
Also I am planing to buy might content locker so i can use offers from different networks
and put them in to one. Hopefully this will inrease my earnings.
I got more orders to complete once again. I'll start and finish making the video and proof
today hopefully.

Pierre

Reaction score
Good luck with reaching your goal, btw very nice and organized journey.

wizard74

Reaction score
Hey! Good luck with your journey! I hope you will achieve all of your goals! I like your graphics a lot, and I'm sure it will help you to boost your earnings!

staffer

Reaction score
Good luck bro for your journey. What network are you using?

J@bz

Reaction score
staffer said:
Good luck bro for your journey. What network are you using?

I am currently using Blue Track Media.

Riven

Reaction score
Good Luck with your Journey, i really like the thread design. :)

Ignore

Reaction score
I saw this thread, road to $211/day.
I was thinking, why 211?

I opened your thread and I was immediately focussed on that sexy thread design. After I scrolled down and noticed, it's from j@bz. Ofcourse...

I totally forgot my question until I was typing this. Why 211? :)

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Ignore said:
I was thinking, why 211?

I opened your thread and I was immediately focussed on that sexy thread design. After I scrolled down and noticed, it's from j@bz. Ofcourse...

Same question, why 211?

Btw, I will surely follow your journey.... good luck with your earnings. Last but not least, thread design is awsome. Loved it.

J@bz

Reaction score
Ignore said:
I was thinking, why 211?

lol thanks and $211 dollars because i want £50000 as my yearly income at least. This amount will let me live a decent life in the UK.

Now that I recalculated it should be about $213/day...I'll change that later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom