[Journey]From newbie to monetizing tycoon!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jeuwst

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to post my Journey here, just so that people can get inspiration or motivation from this.
Alright so let's start off:

I've always been into money making on the internet just because I simply could use some extra cash. However, i've never really thought about it seriously and all I tried were those "EARN $5000 with no work in one day ! " methods. After the discovery of CPAElites I decided to get serious and really make a plan. I've come up with some nice ideas which I hope I can use to earn money with. Come join me on my journey from newbie to monetizing tycoon !

Note : I am always open for suggestions, questions or constructive critisism !

Updates :
June
14th of June :
I succesfully set up my domain and host, it will take 24 hours for the nameservers changes to take effect, so tommorow I will start building the website.
I want to thank LinX because he greatly helped me out with setting everything up.

19th of June :
You might have noticed that this thread is pretty dead, no I have not given up or something.
I've got some problems with my host and it's down at the moment.
If anyone could hook me up with a HQ Free host, that'd be great.

23th of June :
My hosting is finally set up well and my domain is also working.
Almost done creating the first website, will update this as soon as I get some leads.

24th of June:
I've created my first website and just added a YouTube video, promoting it right now.
July:

2nd of July:
I've finally finished setting up my second, much bigger and more profitable niche.
Just need to rank the website now and find some ways to promote it.

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Good luck you are on your own now, i've helped you enough.
I will be helping you further if you want though lol..

-LinX

1MMigos

Reaction score
Good luck my friend, I can see you counting your big stack of cash after a few months

GunZ

Reaction score
The journeys are always a good idea. Just keep it updated and you will get many followers. I wish you good luck and even better $$$.

Jeuwst

Reaction score
GunZ said:
The journeys are always a good idea. Just keep it updated and you will get many followers. I wish you good luck and even better $$$.

Thanks man, i'll update this thread everytime something new happens so make sure to check back daily or weekly or so ! (:

Jeuwst

Reaction score
Update:
You might have noticed that this thread is pretty dead, no I have not given up or something.
I've got some problems with my host and it's down at the moment.
If anyone could hook me up with a HQ Free host, that'd be great.

mKHAz

Reaction score
You can use hostwinds.com

Use coupon code: Reduce99 | Receive 99% off your first month.

I've used this hosting for 2 months and never had any problems!
I even got a dmca complaint and they let me recreate my website with some modifications.

Top Bottom