[JOURNEY] From $0/day to $20/day

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

auxcaliber

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am planning on doing a follow along for as long as it takes to get to $20 a day. I am currently earning $0 a day with 3 niches out there and using Adnooka.

tn1ghpT.png

Feel free to help me out along the way! I am completely new to CPA/PPD so this is a 100% new learning experience for me. Let's hope it goes well!
Also, don't be afraid to register under me on Adnooka: http://adnooka.com/apply?ref=1052

God

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Goodluck you should be able to acheive this goal in no time. If you need help with anything just ask.

tabarnak

Reaction score
God said:
Goodluck you should be able to acheive this goal in no time. If you need help with anything just ask.

20$ is a lot for me and I've been doing PPD for quite a while :P

God

Reaction score
tabarnak said:
God said:

20$ is a lot for me and I've been doing PPD for quite a while :P

I get you lol im still not earning $20 daily.

jburrtucaz

Reaction score
How many videos do you have for each niche? Are you boosting any of the videos with views, likes or comments?

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It is tough at first, I have 3 niches out there.
2 videos are no where to be found and the other one is 2 on youtube and that is a hot niche :D
Good luck!
Don't boost views to quickly M2C

Top Bottom