IT was a post...

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sedativ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Hello , it was a post about Mobile CPA Tutorial.
In that tutorial explained something like buying ads/clicks/impressions to an mobile offer on furthermedia or another network , where you get 5.6 per lead on that offer , and you buy 560 or 5600 clicks for profit...

I searched for it and it looks that method has been deleted, but i wanted to try that method , and i was accepted at furthermobi

xxreloadedx

Reaction score
PM me for it or add me on skype for it, dont want to just give it out for leechers. DOnt worry Im not gonna make you pay or make you do a survey its just i want to share it privately.

Sedativ said:
Hello , it was a post about Mobile CPA Tutorial.
In that tutorial explained something like buying ads/clicks/impressions to an mobile offer on furthermedia or another network , where you get 5.6 per lead on that offer , and you buy 560 or 5600 clicks for profit...

I searched for it and it looks that method has been deleted, but i wanted to try that method , and i was accepted at furthermobi

Top Bottom