Is this possible?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Dmo

Reaction score
How can I add a content locker to a blogspot blog?

I tried to add one before, but it was all deformed and messed up.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It depends on the network you use as code from certain networks is blacklisted by Blogger.
If the site becomes deformed, you better contact your AM.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
It depends on the network you use as code from certain networks is blacklisted by Blogger.

What he said, and some content lockers have problems because of the custom JQUERY/JAVASCRIPT's we use. Happend to me before.

Dmo

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:

I am using AWM locker. Do you know if this one works?

Gorsko said:
Calisthenics said:

What he said, and some content lockers have problems because of the custom JQUERY/JAVASCRIPT's we use. Happend to me before.
Do you know if the AWM locker works?

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and buy a domain and hosting. Better CR and easier to change and manage.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dmo said:
Calisthenics said:

I am using AWM locker. Do you know if this one works?

Gorsko said:
Calisthenics said:

Do you know if the AWM locker works?

Nop, been long time since i worked with blogs sorry, however i'm pretty sure someone can answer you this.

Just to make sure everyone see's OP's question:

ARE AWM'S LOCKERS WORKING WITH BLOGSPOT'S?

PraiseTheSun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It works but firstly it might get your blog deleted if you use onload content locker.

Blogger Integration
Paste into the header file of your Blogger template. Please replace all "&" characters in the JavaScript code with "&" so Blogger can properly read the code.

Dmo

Reaction score
illuminati said:
Do yourself a favor and buy a domain and hosting. Better CR and easier to change and manage.
Just replied to your post on my other thread, like I said, I am making tons of small niches. I do have a few niches that I have domains and hosting for and those are alot easier for me to manage than blogger..lol :P

But I really don't feel like buying 22 different domains, since I just finished 22 niches and I really don't feel like buying a separate domain for each one when I am not sure if they will even earn.

∂αякѕтαя said:
It works but firstly it might get your blog deleted if you use onload content locker.

Blogger Integration
Paste into the header file of your Blogger template. Please replace all "&" characters in the JavaScript code with "&" so Blogger can properly read the code.
Ok thanks, I will try this out!

Top Bottom