Is this Normal?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bumppy5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well I started PPD about 5 days ago and I have not gotten any leads. I have been getting 5-10 views a day and 3 clicks on average. I have 5 niches up and a multi niche website. Is it normal to have this low amount of clicks/leads when you first start? How long does it usually take to start really earning?

Soup

Reaction score
Earnings are slow when you first start, yes. Are you ranked well on Google and/or Youtube?

Repun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I would suggest boosting your niche one at a time, like add 100 views, few likes + comments for a niche, try to do that daily if you can. You can also focus on all of your niches at once and just boost it with HR views. As long as its ranked good you will get traffic n more lead. Don't give up, once you see that you're getting leads you will want to work harder & you will have more motivation :).

User

Reaction score
Yep, when you start out, you have little background. You niches are not that HQ and it's hard to rank when you are just starting. Just get some free views from Enhanceviews and Vagex to boost the niche and see how it unfolds from there.

nooby

Reaction score
bumppy5 said:
Well I started PPD about 5 days ago and I have not gotten any leads. I have been getting 5-10 views a day and 3 clicks on average. I have 5 niches up and a multi niche website. Is it normal to have this low amount of clicks/leads when you first start? How long does it usually take to start really earning?

Think of it like this. Average conversion rate is 10%. That means you'd probably get 1 lead for around 10 clicks. The higher the number of clicks/traffic, the more likely you'll get lead conversions. 3 clicks/day is nothing... get more traffic.

kalekoppen

Reaction score
I had the same problem in the beginning. just keep exploring watch out for better niches. find ways to improve your websites so traffic that does come to your website will actually download the file.

Q: How long does it take?
The more effort you put into it the faster it will go.

Resist

Reaction score
When i first started with PPD i was super happy with my first lead, before i got my lead i bought HR views, comments and likes from enhanceviews. Try to boost your video more.

Xzyl

Reaction score
bost your video, hopefully the videos look legit. Have a nice site! Dont give up :)!

jeez

Reaction score
Definitely, you shouldn't be expecting to make $100 your first day, do yah? Just keep making more HQ niches, only time will tell. Most people started making over $100+ after their first month, check some journeys around here, they will inspire you!

lanzye

Reaction score
Don't be sad for your first week. In my first month i did $16 spamming my niche on skype and i got 1 french niche. My second month i did $20 using youtube and google. My third month i did $100+ (check my journey) becouse i learned a lot of stuff saw on CPAElites. Good luck.

Top Bottom