Is this Normal with awm?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

PraiseTheSun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I don't know if i should make the new thread but out of curiousity i wanna ask if anyone noticing this much difference in earnings:
2UoLK.png

Its almost difference of $150 a day. Yeah, i get pin submits and thats why earnings should be unpredictable, like two days $250, and then $50 but its a definite pattern of one day $200+ and other day <$100. Not making any sense to me at all.
So my question is any of you experiencing this? Is this problem with awm only?

Thank you.

Adorkable

Reaction score
LOL, that's friggin hilarious.

I haven't gotten much PIN submit but you could ask them to optimize your offers.

PraiseTheSun

Reaction score
Adorkable said:

I haven't gotten much PIN submit but you could ask them to optimize your offers.

It was stable last month but this month its just like idk what to say. Offers are optimized well.

Adorkable

Reaction score
darkstar said:
Adorkable said:

It was stable last month but this month its just like idk what to say. Offers are optimized well.

Some people told me there's off days such as Tuesdays and Thursdays where they perform badly for some reason unknown to me.
Atleast you're making great money.

staffer

Reaction score
Maybe it's and issue of delayed lead crediting but that is only my guess

Asuncion

Reaction score
That's normal at adworkmedia. At least that is what i am thinking, i have exactly the same view on my AWM dashboard :\. It goes up and down.

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Yup same here. Only been on AWM for 4 days and noticed it. One day I would shoot way over my average per day the next day id earn shit, and the next day back to above average..... LOL. WEIRD.

asurfku

Reaction score
similar to mine, the difference is the amount of $ on that graph :D

Top Bottom