Is there anyway to just get clicks?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

prit48

Reaction score
Hey guys I was just wondering is there a way to get some clicks cause atm im paying people to do surveys and things like that and it looks a bit weird having like 8 clicks and 6 leads is there anyway to increase clicks?

Thanks!

O

OutOfContract

Paying people to complete your surveys is bad. If you can't manage to earn at least $10 daily then I suggest you to try something else, like adfly for example. Get 10k clicks in adfly everyday and you'll be making $10-$15 daily. That's $300-$450 monthly. Getting 10k clicks every day on your adfly links is an easy task and with a little effort you can reach that. You can also build your social presence on facebook or twitter and promote single cpa offers to make some cash.

prit48

Reaction score
Well im mainly doing them myself im making around $15-$20 a hour with no cost to myself its all profit I was just woundering if there is anyway of getting some clicks so it don't look weird? Thanks!

HCT

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Increasing clicks is truly up to you. You have to be devoted and you have to find methods and niches. There are many useful tutorials here, including methods. And there are niches for free as well!

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Your gonna get banned even if you try to get more clicks to make it less weird. you are just wasting your time. :)

Top Bottom