Is there any way to get quicker Hitleap minutes?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
I am only able to get 1440 mins/day with premium. Other than getting many referrals or buying is there anyway to to get quicker Hitleap minutes?
I tried using two different IPs at the same time...i still get the same amount as using 1 IP. Running the browser and auto watcher together doesn't seem to work either.

I can only think of using multiple accounts but then i have to make every account premium to use the features. I don't think they allow multiple accounts either.

So is there any other way?
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
anyone know a way????
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
Buying them :s
I don't have unlimited bandwith so I can't use the watcher the whole time :(
 

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
March 22, 2013
Messages
846
Reaction score
1
Location
Underground
The only way i could think of is, go to --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and buy some cheap hacked RDP's (They cost $2 i think), buy like 10 of them, make 10 accounts on HitLeap (Doesn't have to be premium one's), and leave the watcher 24/7 on 10 RDP's, that will bring you some more views :)
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
Ignore said:
Buying them :s
I don't have unlimited bandwith so I can't use the watcher the whole time :(

i did mention other than buying them. They do have good prices if you buy high quantity but cant afford them atm
 

Jordan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
Sadly, other than referrals no. I do two accounts that are both premium, and one is the referral of the other.

This way I get extra credits and half the money back for the second accounts premium each month.
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
Trouble said:
The only way i could think of is, go to --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and buy some cheap hacked RDP's (They cost $2 i think), buy like 10 of them, make 10 accounts on HitLeap (Doesn't have to be premium one's), and leave the watcher 24/7 on 10 RDP's, that will bring you some more views :)

hacked RDP's never last long. Most of them changes pass in a day...
 

J@bz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
907
Reaction score
5
Jordan said:
Sadly, other than referrals no. I do two accounts that are both premium, and one is the referral of the other.

This way I get extra credits and half the money back for the second accounts premium each month.

they haven't had a problem with you having multiple accounts? or did you make sure you change IP, clear data when you log in to the other one?
 

Jordan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
179
Reaction score
0
j@bz said:
Jordan said:
Sadly, other than referrals no. I do two accounts that are both premium, and one is the referral of the other.

This way I get extra credits and half the money back for the second accounts premium each month.

they haven't had a problem with you having multiple accounts? or did you make sure you change IP, clear data when you log in to the other one?

I run the viewers on different computers, but pay for both on same computer.
 
Top Bottom