Is there a tool that shows more advanced statistics than GKT?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I was wondering if there is a tool that shows the daily amount of searches for a particular keyword. If anyone knows one please comment, it will help me and a lot of others out.

Reaction score
no use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- i think it can show the daily amount of searcher for the particular keyword or you can use google adword keyword tool for the best monthly searches

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
--- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is the shit. I paid for the legitimate version and it works wonders.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I already use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and GKT means google keyword tool, which is the same as Adwords keyword tool. But thanks for helping.

SmartTech

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Yes I use only those to GKT and --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and I think it is all you need

Top Bottom