is the upgrade worth it?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

toptop007

Reaction score
Ffamily man with 3 years experience with IM CPA and fb marketing

Things have changed on Fb and im looking for other ideas, I'm thinking of signing up for the elites upgrade here without sounding like a retard!

is it worth upgrading?

I'm ex --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- member and there VIP is Shocking! (rubbish)

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I say yes, but seeing you have 3 years experience, I can't tell you if it will really help you a lot more, I think upgrading to legends will benefit you more.

Brien

Reaction score
It's a good deal if you act upon the knowledge that you're given, but there is plenty of information on the site without VIP. If you're really drawing a blank, go for it.

Diablo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Its simple.

If you buy the upgrade and believe that it will skyrocket your earnings you will be dissapointed.

The upgrade gives you access to some knowledge that CAN skyrocket your earnings but you are the one that has to implent it. If you work hard and smart you can become successful with or without the upgrade but the upgrade is worth nothing without you implenting what you learn.

Top Bottom