Is it safe to send in a W8-Form

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Akhmed

Reaction score
Hello. I have an account in CPA netwok and I am trying to payout the money that I have there (280$ total] but you need to send them a W8-form to do that. I dont live in the US that why I need to send in a W8-form instead of a W9-form (US). So my question is: Is it safe to send them the W8-form? BTW I am using FAKE niches. Please help me and thank you.

W8-form: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw8ben.pdf

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yes, it'safe, I believe it basically means that you will pay the taxes in your country.

NYNF

Reaction score
They want the forms so they can put on record how much you made from them. Doesn't matter if you use fake niches.

Akhmed

Reaction score
NYNF said:
They want the forms so they can put on record how much you made from them. Doesn't matter if you use fake niches.
So how will I be paying the taxes?

Akhmed

Reaction score
NYNF said:
Akhmed said:
NYNF said:

You pay your own taxes.

And how is that? I mean will I manually have to send the taxes or will they automaticly take it from my earnings?

NYNF

Reaction score
Akhmed said:
NYNF said:
Akhmed said:
NYNF said:

You pay your own taxes.

And how is that? I mean will I manually have to send the taxes or will they automaticly take it from my earnings?
It's different for a lot but mainly you need to send it yourself.

Akhmed

Reaction score
NYNF said:
Akhmed said:
NYNF said:
Akhmed said:
NYNF said:

You pay your own taxes.

It's different for a lot but mainly you need to send it yourself.
So I will have to pay the taxes via bank? that sucks

Top Bottom