Is it possible to get ban IP of YT?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

got4n

Reaction score
Hello, I saw some threads who saying that they got IP Banned of YT. i'm wondering if this possible; i'm scared doing CPA/PPd of getting banned IP from youtube

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Getting banned from Youtube means that you can't register a new account anymore without a private HQ proxy. You can still view videos :P It's not like they'd deny access to Youtube.com

djaskol

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think its permament.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
If you have a dynamic IP router, you just reset your cookies/cache and restart the router. Then you have a brand new unique IP address anyway. If not go ahead and just buy accounts from Fiverr.com anyway.:)

got4n

Reaction score
I have a static ip and I have brothers which wan't to get later on YT :'(

Gedeon

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
For those with VPS, set up a proxy on your own. This will work for a while. I have a paranoia about it tho, I usually mess around with uploading, creating new accounts and whatnot on one of my VPS servers. I just don't want to get my main account deleted for some reason... you know, using Gmail and stuff and creating bazillion accounts from the same IP over and over again... Do things separatey. Get a VPS guys. These are damn cheap. If you go with Windows, I strongy suggest you not to go below 1G RAM.

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
got4n said:
Do they have their accounts there or do they only want to watch videos, listen to music

got4n

Reaction score
A$IAN said:
got4n said:
Do they have their accounts there or do they only want to watch videos, listen to music

They will do an account soon

Top Bottom