Is it a Wordpress theme

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Îñçrëdìßlê

Well-known member
Joined
September 29, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Hi could you tell me If it is a wordpress theme?
If it is not a wordpress theme ,How is this website designed

here is the link
 

xxtayxx

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Lol no, its blogger.

GHNjvnG.png
 

Îñçrëdìßlê

Well-known member
Joined
September 29, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Îñçrëdìßlê said:
Hi could you tell me If it is a wordpress theme?
If it is not a wordpress theme ,How is this website designed

here is the link

Thanks for the reply,How can i get a Blogger theme on my domain.
I know how we can have wordpress, but wordpress does not seems to be flexible and not meeting my requirements
 

Îñçrëdìßlê

Well-known member
Joined
September 29, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
26
DutchPride said:
Please do some research before you start making threads like this.
It already states it in the footer that it's an Blogger template.
And when you go into the source you will see it's HTML.
/1v6j1s

Thanks for the feedback,I had some other intention as well.I wanted to show the Forum members that this site is actually full with Niches
 

DutchPride

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
5,416
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands.
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Îñçrëdìßlê said:
DutchPride said:
Please do some research before you start making threads like this.
It already states it in the footer that it's an Blogger template.
And when you go into the source you will see it's HTML.
/1v6j1s

Thanks for the feedback,I had some other intention as well.I wanted to show the Forum members that this site is actually full with Niches

Alright, But it's not nice.
If you find an multi niche website, Just keep it for yourself.

You wouldn't like it to if someone shared your website on here.
Just my 2 cents ;)
 

Tom

Well-known member
Joined
August 27, 2013
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
DutchPride said:
Îñçrëdìßlê said:
DutchPride said:
Please do some research before you start making threads like this.
It already states it in the footer that it's an Blogger template.
And when you go into the source you will see it's HTML.
/1v6j1s

Thanks for the feedback,I had some other intention as well.I wanted to show the Forum members that this site is actually full with Niches

Alright, But it's not nice.
If you find an multi niche website, Just keep it for yourself.

You wouldn't like it to if someone shared your website on here.
Just my 2 cents ;)

thats true, keep the niche for yourself and dont kill the other guy with exposing the stuff. we are all working hard here nobody want to get busted from greedy kids on forum which will report your website to spam404 ect

And trust me here are guys who make this
 

Îñçrëdìßlê

Well-known member
Joined
September 29, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Tom said:
DutchPride said:
Îñçrëdìßlê said:
DutchPride said:
Please do some research before you start making threads like this.
It already states it in the footer that it's an Blogger template.
And when you go into the source you will see it's HTML.
/1v6j1s

Thanks for the feedback,I had some other intention as well.I wanted to show the Forum members that this site is actually full with Niches

Alright, But it's not nice.
If you find an multi niche website, Just keep it for yourself.

You wouldn't like it to if someone shared your website on here.
Just my 2 cents ;)

thats true, keep the niche for yourself and dont kill the other guy with exposing the stuff. we are all working hard here nobody want to get busted from greedy kids on forum which will report your website to spam404 ect

And trust me here are guys who make this


Thanks .Agreed.Would not repeat the same in future
 
Top Bottom