Is French That Simple?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Agitator

Reaction score
My friend is from France and fluent in both English and French, to start involving myself in French Niches is it really just taking english ones and converting them? Are there any precautionary steps needed to be taken?

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Just wanted to say your signature is giving me a headache but it looks freaking amazing.

French offers tend to be low converting and you need 20-30 clicks to get a lead of around $20. But yes, if you can get the work done, you'll definitely profit off this. Since most people here doing French niches don't know French that well and usually use Google Translate or some translator, and buy a French voiceover.

But if you know French, you can already translate everything in French as well as do a voiceover, you'll definitely get a great conversion rate. I know Await does French niches and he's with AWM. I saw a thread a while back that he just made $1000 today in a bragging thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

He had about 1200 clicks, and made $1000. Suppose every lead is approximately $20, that's about 24 leads with a conversion rate of about 2% which is really low but even if you can one French lead a day, that's $20 right there.

With your fluency in French, you'll definitely profit off this. However, if you don't have knowledge such as SEO, you'll definitely need a partner.

Agitator

Reaction score
Tiny Hippo said:
Just wanted to say your signature is giving me a headache but it looks freaking amazing.

French offers tend to be low converting and you need 20-30 clicks to get a lead of around $20. But yes, if you can get the work done, you'll definitely profit off this. Since most people here doing French niches don't know French that well and usually use Google Translate or some translator, and buy a French voiceover.

But if you know French, you can already translate everything in French as well as do a voiceover, you'll definitely get a great conversion rate. I know Await does French niches and he's with AWM. I saw a thread a while back that he just made $1000 today in a bragging thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

He had about 1200 clicks, and made $1000. Suppose every lead is approximately $20, that's about 24 leads with a conversion rate of about 2% which is really low but even if you can one French lead a day, that's $20 right there.

With your fluency in French, you'll definitely profit off this. However, if you don't have knowledge such as SEO, you'll definitely need a partner.
Thanks a lot, you pretty much summed it up.

Murker

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I would also like to get into promoting French niches :) But whitehat only, I'm tired of earning from lies :)

Stewmath

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ykzs said:
I would also like to get into promoting French niches :) But whitehat only, I'm tired of earning from lies :)

Do you think multimillionaires make there money from the truth? Im sure most of them dont

Top Bottom