Is CPalegends Worth?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sedativ

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Hello I am asking if CPALegends is really worth it. Im very interested in buying it and I want to hear real reviews if is possible please.

I work like 6-7 days for these 30$ and i don't want to lose them , I am really interested in ranking method and i want to know if its unique , i also want to know if the niches are unsaturated and working , please tell me .

Volation

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
if your interested in methods that many newbs are trying to learn, than go ahead and get legends.

Calisthenics

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
A lot of great reviews floating around the forums, so I guess it is worth the money.

SmartTech

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Sedativ said:
So has somebody started earning money from the niches available there?

It takes time to earn,to set up everything for niche, etc
CPA LEGENDS don't give you free money, they give something much more better, knowledge how to get this money,you could earn back you money few hours till few years it's up to you how you use this knowledge. Everything is up to you, don't dream that you will buy LEGENDS and will earn $100 daily doing nothing. If you will know how to use those knowledge and will work you will earn even more.
I say it is WORTH purchasing LEGENDS!

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Sedativ said:
Is the content unique?

Yes, I have personally written guides in there myself. The sticky thread in the YouTube ranking section I wrote alone is worth 10 x the amount of the VIP price! I was going to sell it as an ebook last month.

User

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
At first I was just like you guys thinking I was going to waste my money but I have to say , there are big tips and small tips that all help you understand and do better in PPD, I would say if this whole section was to be sold as a Ebook or something it would be worth $300+. CPA Elites is good but if you really want to learn some SEO and get up in the high comp niches then Legends is great for you.

Top Bottom