Is changing md5 enough?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

inflameous

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello, I have a lot of videos that I need to make changes because they were banned from youtube, I wanted to ask, is it enough to change the md5 in order to not get banned again? It really takes a lot of time to edit every video.

ultras

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
No it don't takes a lot of time to edit video just change md5 and short video for like 4 seconds and you are done. Maybe also music if you like, change.

Dmo

Reaction score
If your talking about when you copy videos, when I use to copy them I would just change the color with color correction and change the pitch of the audio a little bit. I also put a watermark on the video.

I do all this just using vegas.

inflameous

Reaction score
ultras said:
No it don't takes a lot of time to edit video just change md5 and short video for like 4 seconds and you are done. Maybe also music if you like, change.
Editing doesn't take long time as you just add 1 more second, however it takes a lot of time to export it.

Dmo said:
If your talking about when you copy videos, when I use to copy them I would just change the color with color correction and change the pitch of the audio a little bit. I also put a watermark on the video.

I do all this just using vegas.
Nope those are my videos, made by me.

OMGWTFISTHIS

Reaction score
All you have to do is simply spin it with Video Spin Blaster. It does all the work for you. You can find cracked versions everywhere if you're not willing to shell out the cash for it, but it's a nice investment for when you need it.

inflameous

Reaction score
OMGWTFISTHIS said:
All you have to do is simply spin it with Video Spin Blaster. It does all the work for you. You can find cracked versions everywhere if you're not willing to shell out the cash for it, but it's a nice investment for when you need it.
I actually thought about it, anyways thanks for helping.

molabee

Reaction score
Video Spin Blaster Will Automate the work for you and yeah md5 hash changer will also do the job.

Top Bottom