Is anyone using Content Lock Pro?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
First time I have heard of this content locker pro... I want to learn what does it do, I googled it and the keyword redirected me to contentlockpro.com, btw I am unable to access that website on my blog, don't know why.

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I used to use it, and I can tell you that it works great.
However, you need to join multiple networks in order to get enough incentive offers.

GunZ

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
First time I have heard of this content locker pro... I want to learn what does it do, I googled it and the keyword redirected me to contentlockpro.com, btw I am unable to access that website on my blog, don't know why.

CLP2 is self hosted locker. You can:

-use your own widgets
-use your own offers
-hide the refferer
-rotate the offers

and many other features which i can not remember at the moment

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
GunZ said:
IndeXer said:

CLP2 is self hosted locker. You can:

-use your own widgets
-use your own offers
-hide the refferer
-rotate the offers

and many other features which i can not remember at the moment

Sounds interesting! :grin:

No Fear

Reaction score
I have been wondering for a while, how do you get direct offers from advertisers instead of going through a CPA or PPD network?

spiritfly

Reaction score
No Fear said:
I have been wondering for a while, how do you get direct offers from advertisers instead of going through a CPA or PPD network?

Most CPA networks usually have some kind of feed through their API. Look for these keywords. For example adworkmedia has it in: Tools-> API Campaign Feed.

You get your API key from them and enter it into the Content Lock Pro. Then you can pull the offers directly into CLP.

AffGenius

Reaction score
I prefer Mighty Content Locker, it is definitely smoother.

No Fear said:

You have to have volume, lots of it! I'm direct on all my offers because I produce a lot of volume.

No Fear said:

You have to have volume, lots of it! I'm direct on all my offers because I produce a lot of volume.

J@bz

Reaction score
Mighty Content locker is better and I think it is also cheaper! I will be buying it soon :)

Top Bottom