Is adshiftmedia shaving leads ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

niksc

Active member
Joined
August 16, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
who thinks that too ? i dont know i just moved my traffic from ppd to adshift and there is something strange with the CR
im working only with french niches
 

cooldr1

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Dude I am sorry bu you are crazy they don't shave leads at all!
 

niksc

Active member
Joined
August 16, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
cooldr1 said:
Dude I am sorry bu you are crazy they don't shave leads at all!
okay so how do you explain that they are offering higher payout than adworkmedia and their offers are triple brokered and the conversation rate is so bad ??? plus some of my clients told me he completed an offer and i did not receive any thing instantly..
 

Brandon Fury

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
niksc said:
cooldr1 said:
Dude I am sorry bu you are crazy they don't shave leads at all!
okay so how do you explain that they are offering higher payout than adworkmedia and their offers are triple brokered and the conversation rate is so bad ??? plus some of my clients told me he completed an offer and i did not receive any thing instantly..

I have French traffic with AdshiftMedia, and it's the best EPC i ever got, something with your content i guess.
 

Alienware

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 19, 2013
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Can't Say Nothing About Them Because I Just Joined Them 15 Days Ago
 

PraiseTheSun

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 24, 2013
Messages
253
Reaction score
0
IDK whats the problem but i am having worst experience with them.
48315.png


Don't say my optimization sucks or LP. I know my shit :)
 

Jim Newman

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
242
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
I have the same problem. One day ill have an easy 15% CR other days it stays anywhere from 2%-6%. All my comments on my Youtube videos are " I did the offer 5 times and it won't complete the offer!".
 

niksc

Active member
Joined
August 16, 2013
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Mgwood said:
I have the same problem. One day ill have an easy 15% CR other days it stays anywhere from 2%-6%. All my comments on my Youtube videos are " I did the offer 5 times and it won't complete the offer!".
This is exactly what im talking about, with sharecash when somebody comments telleing that he did the offer i always find results in my account but with AdShavemedia it's very strange
 

Gunslinger

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 8, 2013
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Location
From far far away.
niksc said:
Mgwood said:
I have the same problem. One day ill have an easy 15% CR other days it stays anywhere from 2%-6%. All my comments on my Youtube videos are " I did the offer 5 times and it won't complete the offer!".
This is exactly what im talking about, with sharecash when somebody comments telleing that he did the offer i always find results in my account but with AdShavemedia it's very strange


Lol adshavemedia :))) shift to AWM it's the best :D
 
Top Bottom