Is 2500 HR views enough to rank a video?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

samatarh

Reaction score
I just added 2500 high rentention views to my video will this be enough to rank it? beacuse the top video for my kw has 10k. i also have scrapebox should i blast the video and if yes shoud it be pr1+ or it doesnt matter what pr for a video

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Youtube ranking is sometimes strange so 2500 HR Views is kinda a hit or miss. With some comments, likes etc, it will most likely get on top there. I don't know much about scrapebox so I will leave that for the pros :P.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Scrapebox doesn't help you rank on YouTube, only on Google, beside I wouldn't recommend Scrapebox for building tier 1 links.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
Scrapebox doesn't help you rank on YouTube, only on Google, beside I wouldn't recommend Scrapebox for building tier 1 links.

OFF-topic: I tend to argue with you on that.I don't say that Scrapebox isn't good for building backlinks,what I want to say is that Youtube doesn't penalise videos for getting too much backlinks in a short period of time also in case you get low quality backlinks,so I suggest blast that videos with much backlinks ;)

ON-topic : It's very relative question,it depends on many factors:niches,competition,flaggers,etc.... .Just work in steps and monitor what does it helps in ranking and do the same thing until you are in top ;)

Top Bottom