Is 10% conversion rate good?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Envo

Reaction score
Hey,

So I currently have around a 10% conversion rate with sharecash, is this good? I am only making like 2 dollars a day if that with PPD.

-Envo

Envo

Reaction score
luke said:
That is a good conversion rate. what is the EPC though?

0.58 I think, I know this is not good but I am with sharecash.

I am going to switch to another network and sign up under someones referral link when I get a tutor.

PeaceBreaker3

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
10% is good, but if you only earn $2 daily thats like 1-4 downloads, so you can't really make good statistics with that minor data. Is the CR 10% with the daily stats or the whole month?

Cheers,
PB3

Envo

Reaction score
PeaceBreaker3 said:
10% is good, but if you only earn $2 daily thats like 1-4 downloads, so you can't really make good statistics with that minor data. Is the CR 10% with the daily stats or the whole month?

Cheers,
PB3

Daily, but yea. I am trying to get more downloads but am having so much trouble :-/

R-evolution

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try Cleanfiles. I'm satisfied with them...

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Lol Cleanfiles my first download on there was 2 cents right after that I just left I don't know any other sites paying lower then 10 cents for downloads.

Anyways 0.58 EPC and 10% conversion is really good.

Top Bottom