Invest in more views for current YouTube video or start a new niche?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Which one should I do? The new niche is going to be French so it's either going to hit big or fail. My current video generates me anywhere from $15-$30 a day but on average it is about $15. I'm ranked on the 2nd page for that niche. But the French niche I might do has low competition, so I'm stuck on which one I should do. Any suggestions?

Yashar

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Why start a niche and just leave it?
Invest in your current.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Well I invested in social signals for the video so I'm waiting to see how that ranks it. I wasn't going to leave it but I don't think 10,000 views will rank the video much higher so I will have to invest more when I have the money. But the new niche I will probably only have to invest $10.

Top Bottom