InsaneAir's Journey to making $100 a day

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

InsaneAir

Reaction score
My Journey To $100 a day

So I officially started learning how to make money with CPA. I've known about PPD for quite sometime and failed miserably. Made $20 but couldn't cash out because of the threshold. So now I decided to start with CPA. I'm making this journey so I can motivate my self and new people to keep trying and not give up, I never had anyone motivate me to keep trying but I'm still here.

So hope it motivates new people.Ill try to update this thread daily.

My Beginner Goals

Make $5 - Done
Get my first lead - Done
Setup my first domain
Work on 3 niches - Done
Rank YouTube video for 1st niche on page 1 - Done
Rank YouTube video for 2nd niche and 3rd niche on page 1
Make 2$ a day Done
Complete all the above to move onto greater goals.

Week 1
Day 1
Found my niche, made a blog and video about it, increasing views with vagex and using enhance views for comments. No leads yet hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Day 2
Made $1.69 with 3 downloads and ranked my 1st niche video on youtubes 1st page. So that clears out two of my goals :) so far so good. Ill upload a pic of my earnings later.
Day 3/4
I couldn't connect to the internet yesterday at night so i couldn't update stats from yesterday. So in days 3 and 4 I:

Ranked my 2nd video on my first niche to the 2nd page (was on the 3rd page)
I got 53 impressions and 23 clicks no downloads (having problems with adshift, don't know why)
Created a blog for my 2nd and 3rd niche. will upload videos to youtube tomorrow
Total made: Still $1.69 :/ (Ill keep trying to increase it ^.^)

Question: Im trying to setup up a .tk domain for free. don't understand how to do it can someone pm me if they could help thanks!
Day 5
Today i made $9.93 with only one of my niches!This is the most iv'e ever gotten in one day so glad im doing the right thing. Im still working on ranking my video for my 3rd niche on the 1st page.
Day 6
Today was a weird day. The 2 videos that where on youtube's first page using my keywords went to the 3rd page for some reason. I don't know why. I guess due to that i had less clicks and made $0 today. Hopefully it goes back to page 1. Will try adding comments and like to it. My 3rd niche is ranked on youtube's 3rd page. Need some boosting to do!
Day 7
(waiting on some views i ordered)
Today i made $3.59. It's a little but at least im making something. Trying to make my video be the first video on the first page. I's on the first page just that it' video #18. So i have to get it to #1.Ill boost my video right now. Also creating 4th niche

Week 2
Day 8
(still waiting on some views to be delivered)
I made $0 today don't know why because my clicks have been higher than any other day. Trying to rank my 1st niche video to page 1 rank 1. It's currently on page 1 rank 13. So hope those views im waiting will help it boost a bit.

Day 9
(Still waiting on views)
I made $3.67 today. I managed to upload a new niche to youtube. My rank for my first niche has gone from page 1 rank 18 to page 1 rank 13. My rank for my 2nd niche went from 3rd page rank 3 to 2nd page rank 5. Stiil trying to get to #1 :)

Day 10
Made $10.03 today (yesterday it's 12:23am here) :). Highest i've made in a day so far. Right now im going to work on adding likes to my videos to boost them up onto page 1 ranks 1! Last month's earnings (June 27 - June 30) is when i started this journey!
Qn8ESHz.jpg

Day 11
On day 11 (yesterday) i made $3.76. I was happy to see that today (day 12) i've already made $6.33. Hopefully ill finish up with more by the end of the day.Bought some HR views from formula here, so hope those help me rank one of my videos on the first page.
ZjlnGtp.jpg

Day 12
Made $8.18 today :). Since it's been 4 days in a row and ive been above $2 i've decided that i should clear that goal out of the way :). Only 2 more goals left!
QE94pwh.png

Day 13 & 14
Didn't upload yesterdays earnings so im uploading it today with todays earnings.(There is still 2hrs left till tomorrow so hoping it will go higher :D) CR is low trying to raise it up!
Made: $15.08 today!
Yesterday(7/8/2013)
Today(Today 7/9/2013)

qBU0uOs.png

7/10/13 & 7/11/13
So now instead of posting daily i'm going to be posting every 2 days.
7/10/13 - I made $26.94
7/11/13 - Today i'm at $21.21 (and it's only 11:31 AM :D, that french view helped me today)
Made: $104.51 in a little more than 2 weeks!

xv9IXCw.png

Updated: This is todays final earnings :D
Found out close to the end of the day why i was getting so many clicks but no leads. So i fixed that and hope tomorrow's an even better day!

qOUSbCT.png

Week 3

I've been out for almost 2 weeks. So i haven't been doing anything. But now im back and still going towards my goal :D

[Took of the impressions between the Date and Click because the image was going to be big, so due to too many images im just going to post how much i earn without pictures]
Xvwn9bZ.png

8/1/2013
This is as much as ive made today. Also this marks my first month working with CPA!

NwuRfl4.png

Qrlebalo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello, I wish you the best luck in your jurney,just dont give up and you will succeed.
Also if you need motivation you can always look Bok1ca's earning from his blog :)
p9pd.png

InsaneAir

Reaction score
Day 2
Made $1.69 with 3 downloads and ranked my 1st niche video on youtubes 1st page. So that clears out two of my goals :) so far so good. Ill upload a pic of my earnings later.

Xzyl

Reaction score
Good luck with your journey :D!

Akshay

Reaction score
how you ranking your video any tips would be great

Morpheous

Reaction score
Good luck with this journey man. I have also started fresh so we both are on same path with different routes. Good luck once again and do not give up.

InsaneAir

Reaction score
Day 3/4

I couldn't connect to the internet yesterday at night so i couldn't update stats from yesterday. So in days 3 and 4 I:

Ranked my 2nd video on my first niche to the 2nd page (was on the 3rd page)
I got 53 impressions and 23 clicks no downloads (having problems with adshift, don't know why)
Created a blog for my 2nd and 3rd niche. will upload videos to youtube tomorrow
Total made: Still $1.69 :/ (Ill keep trying to increase it ^.^)

Question: Im trying to setup up a .tk domain for free. don't understand how to do it can someone pm me if they could help thanks!

InsaneAir

Reaction score
Day 5
Today i made $9.93 with only one of my niches!This is the most iv'e ever gotten in one day so glad im doing the right thing. Im still working on ranking my video for my 3rd niche on the 1st page.Hope i keep earning more!

Floom

Reaction score
InsaneAir said:
Day 5
Today i made $9.93 with only one of my niches!This is the most iv'e ever gotten in one day so glad im doing the right thing. Im still working on ranking my video for my 3rd niche on the 1st page.Hope i keep earning more!

Keep going, good to hear your breaking your own records. Great job on setting reachable goals too, I think that helps alot.

Top Bottom