Infolinks + CPA = Maximum profit!!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
hey guys!

So, I just started using Infolinks recently (on 1st July) and here is my current stats for 24 days earning- (Infolinks stats updates by 48 hour lag)

NetPageViews        AdViews             AdeCPM             Earning

ki01vXt.png

I am currently using Infolinks on one of my main niche website and I will add another of my website after I get my first payment. I asked the stuff to check my traffic quality and they said that it is perfect, so I am safe as I will be getting sure payment :grin:

This thread is more of a suggestion rather than simple bragging. I highly suggest you integrate Infolinks on all your niche websites for maximum earning (CPA + CPC).

fatality

Reaction score
Pretty smart idea. Does infolinks only pay you when someone clicks on the ad or is it based on impressions?

Nuutero

Reaction score
The links are so ulgy and the ads are so annoying that I gave up with infolink a long time ago. I didn't know you can make that much money with them tho. Nice earnings!

Eion

Reaction score
fatality said:
Pretty smart idea. Does infolinks only pay you when someone clicks on the ad or is it based on impressions?

They pay you for clicks.

Nuutero said:
The links are so ulgy and the ads are so annoying that I gave up with infolink a long time ago. I didn't know you can make that much money with them tho. Nice earnings!

They were horrible when I tried them last year. However, it seems that they have improved a lot now and also their ads are pretty sleek and niche related :grin:

J@bz

Reaction score
nice some extra cash but did you test see if it effects your CPA Earnings?

Eion

Reaction score
J@bz said:
nice some extra cash but did you test see if it effects your CPA Earnings?

Yup! It doesn't affects my CPA earning. Although I had to customize the ads a bit to make it like that.

Nuutero

Reaction score
Eion said:
fatality said:

They pay you for clicks.

Nuutero said:

They were horrible when I tried them last year. However, it seems that they have improved a lot now and also their ads are pretty sleek and niche related :grin:

I'm pretty sure they pay for views not clicks. They have to hover the mouse over the word, they don't have to click the ad. Don't you think?

Edit: http://www.tipsinablog.com/2013/05/infolinks-is-not-pay-per-click.html

Eion

Reaction score
Nuutero said:
Eion said:
fatality said:

They pay you for clicks.

Nuutero said:

I'm pretty sure they pay for views not clicks. They have to hover the mouse over the word, they don't have to click the ad. Don't you think?

Edit: /2013/05/infolinks-is-not-pay-per-click.html

Ah... that must be the reason why I have such great CTR. :p

Top Bottom