Indexification question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

niroshana35

Member
Joined
October 1, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
I had used indexification service and I saw that my backlinks are getting indexed within the indexification control panel area day by day and I created 1000 backlinks, but unfortunately I didn't see significant results or ranking improvement meanwhile I use their service and that's my experience but may be I wasn't wait enough to see good results or may be I missed something.
 

SamWylde

Member
Joined
October 3, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Indexification is not nearly as good as they used to be. Right now they have an indexing rate of about 35-40%. I would suggest that you save your money and use something else.
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
SamWylde said:
Indexification is not nearly as good as they used to be. Right now they have an indexing rate of about 35-40%. I would suggest that you save your money and use something else.

OK then, be a helping hand and suggest an alternative to Indexification.
 

SteelHard

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 29, 2013
Messages
877
Reaction score
0
Build more backlinks and focus on indexing only your main ones , eventually most of them will be indexed even if it takes months.

Indexing backlinks is rather useless from my experience , you never know which ones has google indexed already , you only see which ones has Ahrefs/majesticSEO picked up and google has probably a better crawling system than ahrefs.
 

SamWylde

Member
Joined
October 3, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
IndeXer said:
SamWylde said:
Indexification is not nearly as good as they used to be. Right now they have an indexing rate of about 35-40%. I would suggest that you save your money and use something else.

OK then, be a helping hand and suggest an alternative to Indexification.

I use GSA SER. I make a new campaign and use these settings:
Lwmo9Wi.jpg
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
0
SamWylde said:
IndeXer said:
SamWylde said:
Indexification is not nearly as good as they used to be. Right now they have an indexing rate of about 35-40%. I would suggest that you save your money and use something else.

OK then, be a helping hand and suggest an alternative to Indexification.

I use GSA SER. I make a new campaign and use these settings:
/Lwmo9Wi.jpg

lol how can u get backlinks to ping and index when u dont submit to article sites, blogs etc.
 

lancerimpact

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
857
Reaction score
0
i use gsa indexer and it works quite well
many of the links are indexed by the next day when i wake up
 

Line

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 14, 2013
Messages
825
Reaction score
0
I'm seeing decent results from Indexification. I'd rather use it than use nothing.
 

Eion

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
1,706
Reaction score
0
Indexification is giving me around 35% index rate if I set indexing time to instantly or drip feed (1 day). However, I have heard that if you set it on drip feed (7+ days), you will get quite around 65~75 percent index rate.
 
 
Top Bottom