Indexification question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

niroshana35

Reaction score
I had used indexification service and I saw that my backlinks are getting indexed within the indexification control panel area day by day and I created 1000 backlinks, but unfortunately I didn't see significant results or ranking improvement meanwhile I use their service and that's my experience but may be I wasn't wait enough to see good results or may be I missed something.

SamWylde

Reaction score
Indexification is not nearly as good as they used to be. Right now they have an indexing rate of about 35-40%. I would suggest that you save your money and use something else.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SamWylde said:
Indexification is not nearly as good as they used to be. Right now they have an indexing rate of about 35-40%. I would suggest that you save your money and use something else.

OK then, be a helping hand and suggest an alternative to Indexification.

SteelHard

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Build more backlinks and focus on indexing only your main ones , eventually most of them will be indexed even if it takes months.

Indexing backlinks is rather useless from my experience , you never know which ones has google indexed already , you only see which ones has Ahrefs/majesticSEO picked up and google has probably a better crawling system than ahrefs.

SamWylde

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
SamWylde said:

I use GSA SER. I make a new campaign and use these settings:
Lwmo9Wi.jpg

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
SamWylde said:
IndeXer said:
SamWylde said:

I use GSA SER. I make a new campaign and use these settings:
/Lwmo9Wi.jpg

lol how can u get backlinks to ping and index when u dont submit to article sites, blogs etc.

lancerimpact

Reaction score
i use gsa indexer and it works quite well
many of the links are indexed by the next day when i wake up

Line

Reaction score
I'm seeing decent results from Indexification. I'd rather use it than use nothing.

Eion

Reaction score
Indexification is giving me around 35% index rate if I set indexing time to instantly or drip feed (1 day). However, I have heard that if you set it on drip feed (7+ days), you will get quite around 65~75 percent index rate.

Top Bottom