Increase your conversion rate!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I use this in all of my site.
This is your 2nd PROOF apart from showing pics and video proofs.
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Yep make atleast 3-4 fb account and then comment on your posts. FB comments look legit, we see it now on famous sites like 9gag. There are many facebook comments wp plugin available you just install it.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO, removed thanks. Thanks for the effort btw.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IndeXer said:
LMAO, removed thanks. Thanks for the effort btw.

LOL nice attitiude. I dont need your opinion. Just GTFO. :evil:
You obviously have no brain. You completely have no idea what I was talking about. Just dont post nonsense like you share your garbage leeched niches that didnt make you even a penny.

spiritfly

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
And what happens if you get lots of traffic and everyone starts commenting?

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
spiritfly said:
And what happens if you get lots of traffic and everyone starts commenting?

FB comments can be moderated. You dont know this if you havent tried it implementing to your site.

Top Bottom