Increase PR of my sites?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Elmorjohn

Reaction score
Making mindfulness and getting activity are generally significant, don't be excessively worried about Pr figures

Spread the expression and get connections to your site

1. submit your site to local business,
2. submit your site to directories,
3. acknowledge joining person to person communication sites,
4. join and donate to yahoo answers...

ShareCash

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
PageRank is a pretty much useless number that Google assigns to each website. Unless you're trying to sell your website, you really shouldn't even concern yourself with it.

Also, submitting your websites to directories is looked down upon by Google, so I definitely wouldn't recommend doing so for any reason. By trying to improve your PR that way you'll end up doing damage to your SERP rankings.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Just focus on getting backlink from high PR site which offers the same content as your site.

BestEarner

Reaction score
Pagerank in the last 2 years is not so relevant. I suggest you to concentrate on content and HQ backlinks not 1000000k backlinks .

Top Bottom