Increase Conversion Rate?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Spike

Reaction score
I just got into the adnooka network, and my conversions are terrible. I just want some humble advice on how to increase my conversion rate.
3wn10.png

I have already searched the forum, and could only find 3 threads. So please do not post saying "use the search".
3wmTh.png

TheSilentKid

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How in the-? Those clicks... and not even one lead :O .. Are you a member of other networks? Give it a week or so, if the CR doesn't improve then switch and take a go from there.

geealigy

Reaction score
1. check unique clicks in settings
2. are you even offering something that is worth making a survey for?

Line

Reaction score
*Jaw Drops* - Dayum man, you're going to want to switch networks no doubt. I have a 30% CR from 40 clicks on AWM, so you definitely want to switch.

AffGenius

Reaction score
Morph said:
*Jaw Drops* - Dayum man, you're going to want to switch networks no doubt. I have a 30% CR from 40 clicks on AWM, so you definitely want to switch.

His traffic could just be really cheap.

Line

Reaction score
AffGenius said:
Morph said:

That's true. I'm suprised he didn't even get 1 lead.

AffGenius

Reaction score
Moneycraze said:
AffGenius said:

Such a dumb reply..

OP, just change the network ;) ..

A dumb reply? What if his traffic is purchased from one of those resellers or it is all from China?!

I purchased an ad spot on Horoscope.com for $1,500 and there were thousands of clicks with no conversions. The offer itself was known to have a 50% conversion rate. Simply, the traffic sucked.

Spike

Reaction score
AffGenius said:
Moneycraze said:
AffGenius said:

Such a dumb reply..

OP, just change the network ;) ..

A dumb reply? What if his traffic is purchased from one of those resellers or it is all from China?!

I purchased an ad spot on Horoscope.com for $1,500 and there were thousands of clicks with no conversions. The offer itself was known to have a 50% conversion rate. Simply, the traffic sucked.

None of the traffic is botted. That would not make any sense haha. Just simple old youtube -> blogger -> offer. I am going to go check out the review section. I'm going to switch networks. That pisses me off.

Top Bottom